Sleeps: 4 + baby (travel cot).
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £260 - £495 pw.
Short breaks also available.
For further details please contact:
Mr and Mrs Edwards
Mobile: 0771 752 5124
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAbbey Cottage is an idyllic, homely and welcoming self catering cottage situated on an elevated hillside position with stunning views over the pretty border town of Jedburgh and the surrounding countryside. It is the ideal base to explore the beautiful Scottish Borders with its breathtaking scenery, Edinburgh and Northumberland. It provides the perfect relaxing holiday retreat whether it be for a short break, week or even longer!
13 Sep, 20 Sep, 27 Sep, 11 Oct, 18 Oct
- This light and airy cottage can accommodate up to 4 people (+ baby) in two bedrooms (one double and one twin).
- Both bedrooms face the front of the cottage maximising on the lovely views.
- The open plan living and dining room is furnished to a high standard and comes equipped with Freeview TV, a DVD player and stereo system.
- The well equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher and washing machine.
- The decked veranda is the ideal place to enjoy alfresco dining or a quiet drink.
- Electricity and gas CH included.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Travel cot and small highchair provided.
- Sorry no pets.
- Not suitable for those with walking difficulties due to some steps and access down slope.
- Within a short walking distance of the cottage you will find yourself in the centre of the pretty market town of Jedburgh with its colourful buildings and floral displays.
- Jedburgh is situated on the A68 just ten miles from the border of England between Edinburgh and Newcastle.
- Steeped in history with its fine historical buildings such as the ancient Abbey, Mary Queen of Scots House and The Castle Jail, it provides the visitor with a variety of sightseeing on the doorstep.
- Take a relaxing riverside stroll or for the more energetic Jedburgh is an ideal base for walking, cycling, golfing or fishing.
- Enjoy Jedburgh's numerous selection of restaurants, pubs and unique shops.