24 Burnside Park,
Sorry no pets.
VB: 4 Star.
Low season £260 - £325 pw.
High season £325 - £415 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07786254684 or 07595894575
Reload this mapFellside Lodge, on Burnside Park is a luxury pine log cabin situated in landscaped grounds nestled at the foot of Skiddaw and Latrigg within flat walking distance to the centre of Keswick-on-Derwentwater, a beautiful town situated by one of the Lake District's prettiest lakes. Stunning mountains, valleys, rivers and villages surround Keswick making it an excellent location for walking, cycling, climbing, fishing, canoeing and bird watching (including Ospreys). Parks provide facilities for tennis, golf, bowls and cricket. Good choice of shops, restaurants, pubs, museums, galleries, historic buildings, live theatre, cinema, rugby club, leisure centre, golf course, festivals, fairs and country shows.
Furnished to a high standard, double glazed, electric heated. Owner maintained.
- Lounge/Dining area is very comfortable with TV, DVD, video, CD / radio / cassette. French doors lead to terrace area with table/chairs and magnificent views of Skiddaw and Latrigg.
- The double ensuite bedroom is furnished in pine.
- Kitchen has fitted units, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, microwave, electric hob/oven/extractor.
- Bathroom has full size bath with electric shower, WC, washbasin and shaver point.
- Private parking.
- Stream, picnic table.
Tariff includes Short breaks available.
- 15 minutes M6.
- 40 minutes coast, beaches and Carlisle.
- 60 minutes Scottish Borders.