Rear of 9 High Street,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £180 pw.
High season £290 pw.
Weekend and Nightly lets available.
For further details please contact:
Emma and Michael Tully
Tel: 01668 213764
Reload this mapA newly renovated 17th Century cottage attached to The Old Bakery, which is ideally located in the centre of the village of Belford. The Cottage is at the rear of the main house standing in a private garden and accessed by a quiet lane.
The Cottage comprises:
- One bedroom with double bed.
- Ensuite bathroom with WC, shower and shaver point.
- An open plan lounge with leather sofa bed and wood burning stove.
- Kitchen/dining area.
- Garden area with furniture, BBQ and private off road parking.
- The Cottage is newly renovated with all new fixtures and fittings.
Belford is a small, friendly, quiet village with a number of local pubs and restaurants, a golf course, post office, local shops and one supermarket, all within a short walking distance. There are many local coast and country walks and attractions.
- Towels and linen provided and included in cost.
- Gas central heating included in cost.
- Wood burning stove with initial supply included.
- TV/DVD and radio.
- Gas cooker.
Belford is in the county of North Northumberland, which is well known for its castles, coastline and countryside. Just some of the attractions include: nearby Bamburgh, Alnwick Castle and Gardens, Holy Island and the Cheviots. Ideal for walking, bird watching and cycling, Belford being in the perfect location for discovering these attractions and many more. Belford is also only one hour from the vibrant City of Newcastle and one and a half hours from Edinburgh.