83 MAIN STREET
Sorry no pets.
Low season £400 pw.
Mid season £500 pw.
High season £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07890 482 815
Reload this map83 Main Street is a delightful traditional terraced cottage which has been refurbished and equipped to a high standard and is set in the beautiful village of Port Charlotte. Port Charlotte has long been a favourite subject for artists and is undoubtedly one of the loveliest spots on Islay. The village nestles on the shores of Loch Indaal and the cottage is a two minute stroll from a safe clean sandy beach from where you can look across to Bowmore or enjoy uninterrupted views down the loch to the Mull of Oa and Ireland beyond. Port Charlotte boasts two hotels each with restaurants, where you can sample some of the island's famous malts. There are also two cafes, a shop/Post Office (with petrol) and a play-park.
- The ground floor consists of a well equipped and spacious fitted kitchen/diner with exposed beams and an Inglenook fireplace. Electric cooker with ceramic hob and double oven, Dishwasher, Family sized fridge-freezer. Dining table seats 8.
- Rear porch with washing machine and central heating boiler (the ideal spot for drying muddy boots!). Tumble drier in outhouse. Windows to front and rear of property.
- Good sized lounge with natural wooden floor. Open fire, LCD TV DVD player, Broadband wi-fi connection. Selection of books, games and DVDs. Windows to front and rear garden.
- Upstairs, there is a double and two twin bedrooms. Double wardrobe and drawer space in each.
- Bathroom with electric shower, airing cupboard and shaving point.
- To the rear of the cottage is an enclosed garden.
- Large sheltered patio area with lawn and mature borders.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Further back there is an outhouse for storing bikes and other equipment.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Oil-fired central heating throughout.
- Bed linen and towels (but not beach towels) are provided and electricity is included in the rental tariff.