Shore Road, Whiting Bay, Isle of Arran, KA27 8QH
Sorry no pets.
STB Rating: 3 Star (Very Good).
Low season: £1,160 - £1,485 pw.
High season: £1,750 - £2,010 pw.
New Year 2016: £2,340.
Short break enquiries welcomed.
For further details please contact:
Mobile: 07733 294171
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Grange is a gracious Edwardian villa offering a taste of grand living with modern conveniences and is ideally situated with front-line panoramic views of the bay and Holy Isle. This property provides an impressive island retreat fully equipped for large gatherings and is highly recommended for weekly stays and short breaks all year round.
29 Oct, 5 Nov, 12 Nov
There is a shallow sandy bay directly opposite, perfect for beachcombing. Nearby you will discover the spectacular Glenashdale Falls and numerous forestry and coastal trails. The village has a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and is self-contained with a good selection of small shops, beachside cafes and restaurants. For art lovers, there is a wonderful gallery displaying a wide selection of local artwork.
Places to visit nearby: Brodick Castle, Gardens and Country Park; The Holy Isle; Lochranza Castle, a 16th century watch tower; Machrie Standing Stones; and the Isle of Arran Whisky Distillery.
Things to do: Sea kayaking, climbing, gorge walking, powerboat trips, mountain biking; high level mountain walks, forestry and coastal trails; pony trekking; seven golf courses and an automated golf range; indoor leisure facilities.
First floor (sleeps up to 9 guests):
- Fully equipped kitchen/diner with fridge/freezer, gas range (5 rings, 2 ovens + warming oven), microwave and dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Formal dining room with piano and sea views.
- Spacious drawing room with bay window and sea views, open fire, flatscreen TV, DVD.
- Second lounge with flatscreenTV and sea views.
- Master suite with balcony, super king-size bed, flatscreen TV and en-suite shower room.
- Two double bedrooms with sea views and en-suite facilities.
- Twin bedroom overlooking the rear gardens.
- Single bedroom.
- Shower room with WC.
- Family bathroom with roll top bath.
Good Housekeeping Deposit:
- Enclosed gardens (gated) with tables and chairs and sea views.
- Driveway provides parking for 2/3 cars with additional off-road parking opposite. NB: Access is shared with adjoining holiday cottage.
- Rotary clothes dryer.
- A security deposit of £500 is payable with the balance and this is refunded within 7 days of departure, subject to any charges for excess cleaning or breakages.
- All linen and towels (please bring own beach/swim towels).
- Electricity, oil central heating, coal and starter pack for open fire.
- Household cleaning essentials.
- Welcome pack.
** Peacock Cottage is attached and offers self-contained accommodation for 2 guests with a double/twin bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan living/kitchen.