PARK FARM COTTAGES
Sleeps: 10 (+2).
Tourist Board: 5 Stars.
Low season from £1140 pw.
High season from £1533 pw.
Please check owners website for availability and pricing.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Park Farm Cottages are a recently built architect designed 'eco-build' set adjacent to the River Itchen on a working farm. East and West cottages are interlinked to give one large property ideal for a family get together or a group of friends.
18 Apr, 2 May
- Master Bedroom - King size / twin beds with en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC.
- Bedroom Two - King size / twin beds with own bathroom with Bath/Shower basin and WC.
- Bedroom Three - King size / twin beds with own bathroom with Bath, Shower, basin and WC.
- Bedroom Four - King size / twin beds plus single bed, with own wet-room with shower, basin and WC suitable for people with limited mobility.
- Laundry room with washer/drier and fridge freezer and sink, plus a further laundry room with washer/drier and single bed.
- The spacious open plan living/kitchen areas with log burners, leather sofas, LCD televisions, DVDs, Internet access.
- Fully fitted kitchen areas have electric cookers, microwaves, dishwashers, fridges etc.
- All linen and towels are provided.
- Extra fold up beds can be put in the smaller living room to allow a further 2 people to stay.
- Fenced garden area and off road parking.
- Heating and hot water is provided by a highly efficient wood chip burner.
- Its location 5 miles East of Winchester makes it an ideal countryside base to explore the historic Hampshire area or for golf, fishing (adjacent to the famous Avington Trout Lakes), cycling and walking in the Itchen Valley.
- Only 1 hour from London.
- Guest membership to the nearby 9 hole golf course is included. The Park is maintained to a very high standard and also renowned for its friendliness. Club and trolley hire is available.