Pets welcome, £15 per dog.
Low season £345 - £365 pw.
Mid season £395 - £475 pw.
High season £595 - £690 pw.
Short Breaks available during Autumn, Winter & Spring.
phone 0845 0047 801 for special offers and prices
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07748 773274
Reload this mapAn ancient stone thatched cottage which has been carefully and tastefully modernised to give spacious accommodation of great character with many exposed beams. Downstairs there is a large open plan living area with log burner and a separate kitchen and bathroom, while upstairs there are two comfortable bedrooms. Outside is a fenced lawn and terrace edged with shrubs and BBQ. Parking for one small/medium car. Nearest shop is one mile; nearest pub 200 yards.
- Stable Cottage sleeps 4 plus a cot and is off a lane from the village green in the small rural village of East Chaldon.
- The sunny, sheltered garden has a BBQ.
- From the cottage one can walk straight onto the footpath to the coastal path lining the spectacular World Heritage coast.
- Rear entrance to:
- Hall with cupboard for coats etc.
- Sitting Room large with beams. Has hi-fi, tv and large inglenook fireplace with log burner.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: in former stable, features a separate grill, oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, freezer and drier.
- Bathroom with bath.
- Upstairs: (2 staircases - one steep):
- 2 Bedrooms: a spacious double with 5ft bed and a twin (or double bed).
- Night storage heating and log burner.
- Rent includes electricity, oil and calor gas services, towels and linen.
- Dogs are permitted at extra charge.
- Changeover day is Friday.