91 KINGSDOWN HOLIDAY PARK
Sleeps: 5 (+ travel cot).
Travel cot and highchair available.
No pets on site.
No smoking in chalet.
Tourist Board: 5 star holiday park.
Prices: £200 - £530 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Janice Kirby
Tel: 020 8361 3306 or 07988 011722
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocation
9 May, 16 May, 30 May
- Kingsdown Holiday Park is located in the quiet village of Kingsdown, situated between Dover and Deal on the Kent south east coastline. The village of Kingsdown itself has 3 pubs (all of which serve food), a butchers and a local shop. The nearby town of Deal has a supermarkets and a high street with various shops and restaurants.
- The 36 acre park has various on site facilities including an indoor heated pool with toddler area and lifeguard, crazy golf, tennis court, indoor games area, laundrette and childrens play area.
- There is a lounge bar that serves food and has free wifi and a club house with entertainment (in high season only).
- Chalet 91 is a privately owned Scandinavian style chalet situated in a convenient location for access to the swimming pool and car park, with the beach and village only a few minutes walk away. It is well equipped including indoor and outdoor games, garden furniture and BBQ.
- Chalet 91 accommodates up to 6 people (maximum of 4 adults aged 16 years +) within 3 bedrooms, double bedroom and bunk room downstairs with twin beds upstairs. There is also a travel cot and high chair available if required.
- On the Ground floor is: a galley kitchen with fridge, microwave and full sized cooker, Bathroom with WC, full sized bath and electric shower, Double bedroom, Bunk room. (top bunk to be used for child only ) and a newly refurbished living/dining area with TV (freeview).
- The upper floor is an open plan design with gallery and twin single beds all bedding is provided including travel cot bedding, however towels and tea towels are not provided.
- Front sun deck gets sun in the morning and a South facing rear sun deck that get the sun all day, reclining sun loungers and garden furniture provided. (sun however is not!).
- Bookings are normally Saturday to Saturday and available from 2 PM on arrival day until 10 AM on departure day.