91 KINGSDOWN HOLIDAY PARK
Sleeps: 4 (+2 children in bunk room).
Travel cot and highchair available.
No pets on site.
No smoking in chalet.
Tourist Board: 5 star holiday park.
Prices: £200 - £520 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Janice Kirby
Tel: 020 8361 3306 or 07988 011722
Scandinavian style chalet located on the picturesque Kingsdown Holiday Park between Dover and Deal in East Kent. Chalet 91 is very convenient for the car park and a few minutes walk to the beach and the pretty unspoilt village of Kingsdown.
Facilities on site
- The sleeping accommodation is 1 double bedded downstairs room, twin beds in open plan upstairs and a bunk bedded room on the ground floor. Colour co-ordinated bedding is provided and the beds will be made up prior to your arrival. Please bring your own towels and tea towels. Travel cot + bedding & highchair in chalet.
- The south facing rear sun deck with garden furniture and reclining sun loungers ensures that you can enjoy the good weather all day.
- The chalet is regularly refurbished and I often spend time there enjoying my second home, but I like my visitors to feel that they are staying in a home from home as I do.
- Bookings are normally Saturday to Saturday and available from 2 PM on arrival day until 10 AM on departure day.
- By road it is 70 miles from the Dartford Crossing (cost £2) and the journey time from there is about 1 hr either via the M2/A2 or M20.
- The site facilities include a large indoor heated swimming pool with children's paddling pool and lifeguard, club house (entertainment in high season), a lounge bar with food, tennis court, crazy golf, games room, childrens play area and launderette.
No pets are allowed on site nor smoking in the chalet.