39 Shutehay Drive,
Sorry no pets.
Prices per week £235 - £360.
Long weekends on short notice availability £160 - £265.
Payment by cheque, cash or Paypal.
For further information and booking form please contact:
Mrs Fiona Poulter
Tel: 01453 547577 or 07941 890101
John and Fiona would like to thank all our customers who have stayed over the years but regret that retirement looms and Rosebank will no longer be available for letting from 1st April 2017.
Reload this mapRose Bank is a modern holiday retreat offering a comfortable base for your holiday in Gloucestershire, while visiting the Cotswolds and the surrounding Counties. Located in the village of Cam 2 miles from the town of Dursley.
- Private off road parking for two cars.
- Television/ DVD/ stereo, Wi-Fi.
- Laundry facilities, all bedding supplied.
- Electricity and Central Heating are included in price.
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, microwave & refrigerator.
- Local Sports: Dursley swimming pool, Local fitness club.
- Short walk into village for all your shopping needs.
- Local Railway Station within 1 mile. (bus link to Cam Village) connecting to Bristol and Gloucester.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen.
- Lounge / Diner, Entrance lobby.
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Single Bedroom.
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath.
- Double glazed Conservatory Garden with pond, table and chairs.
- High chair and stairgate if required.
- Slimbridge The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, Westonbirt Arboretum, Berkeley Castle, Olpen Manor, Goucester Historic Docks, Royal Forest of Dean, Wye Valley, and Woodchester Manor. Cotswold Water Park.
- Stinchcombe Hill Golf Club & Cotswold Edge Golf Club.
- Conveniently situated for Badminton and Gatcombe Horse Trials.
- Cotswold Way.
- Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Bath, are all less than 1 hour drive.
- Prescott Hill Climb Cheltenham.
- Castle Combe Circuit.
Please contact for availability and bookings using details Above. Please remember to include your telephone number in any emails.