39 Shutehay Drive,
Sorry no pets.
Prices per week £235 - £360.
Long weekends on short notice availability £160 - £265.
Payment by cheque, cash or Paypal.
For further information and booking form please contact:
Mrs Fiona Poulter
Tel: 01453 547577 or 07941 890101
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRose Bank is a modern holiday retreat offering a comfortable base for your holiday in Gloucestershire, while visiting the Cotswolds and the surrounding Counties. Located in the village of Cam 2 miles from the town of Dursley.
6 Aug, 13 Aug, 27 Aug
- Private off road parking for two cars.
- Television/ DVD/ stereo, Wi-Fi.
- Laundry facilities, all bedding supplied.
- Electricity and Central Heating are included in price.
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, microwave & refrigerator.
- Local Sports: Dursley swimming pool, Local fitness club.
- Short walk into village for all your shopping needs.
- Local Railway Station within 1 mile. (bus link to Cam Village) connecting to Bristol and Gloucester.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen.
- Lounge / Diner, Entrance lobby.
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Single Bedroom.
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath.
- Double glazed Conservatory Garden with pond, table and chairs.
- High chair and stairgate if required.
- Slimbridge The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, Westonbirt Arboretum, Berkeley Castle, Olpen Manor, Goucester Historic Docks, Royal Forest of Dean, Wye Valley, and Woodchester Manor. Cotswold Water Park.
- Stinchcombe Hill Golf Club & Cotswold Edge Golf Club.
- Conveniently situated for Badminton and Gatcombe Horse Trials.
- Cotswold Way.
- Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Bath, are all less than 1 hour drive.
- Prescott Hill Climb Cheltenham.
- Castle Combe Circuit.
Please contact for availability and bookings using details Above. Please remember to include your telephone number in any emails.