WEST PARK FARM COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 + 1.
Tourist Board: 5 Stars.
Low season from £428 pw.
High season from £545 pw.
Please check owner's website for availability and pricing.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWest Park Farm Cottage is a recently built architect designed 'eco-build' set adjacent to the River Itchen on a working farm. This single storey Cottage is located near the small village of Avington which is 5 miles East of Winchester.
4 Jun, 11 Jun, 25 Jun
- Its location makes it an ideal countryside base to explore the historic Hampshire area or for golf, fishing (adjacent to the famous Avington Trout Lakes), cycling and walking in the Itchen Valley.
- Only 1 hour from London.
- Guest membership to the nearby 9 hole golf course is included. The Park is maintained to a very high standard and also renowned for its friendliness. Club and trolley hire is available.
- Master Bedroom - King size / twin beds with adjacent bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC.
- Laundry room with washer/drier and sink, and single bed.
- Spacious open plan living/kitchen area with log burner, leather sofas, LCD television, DVD, Internet access.
- Fully fitted kitchen area has electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, etc.
- All linen and towels are provided.
- Fenced garden area and off road parking.
- The attached East Cottage (separate listing) sleeps 7 and they can be interconnected to allow 10 people enjoy their stay together.
- Heating and hot water is provided by a highly efficient wood chip burner. The wood chip fuel is produced on the farm and home grown oak has been used on the outside of the building.
- Modern building techniques have been used to maximize insulation and the triple glazed windows are the most thermally efficient available on the market.