THE OLD CROFTHOUSE
Isle of Skye
1 pet by arrangement.
Low season £250 pw.
Mid season £350 pw.
High season £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Ian and Claire Dorman
Tel: 01535 643253
Mobile: 07779 604223
Reload this mapIdyllic hideaway in Kilbride, South Skye.
The Old Crofthouse is in a stunning and private location, tucked away on a hillside, with impressive views of the 'Red Cuillin' and the mighty 'Blaven', reputedly the most beautiful mountain in Britain.
- Whilst the cottage is very quietly situated, it is only 10 minutes drive from Broadford, the second largest settlement on Skye. Broadford provides a supermarket, 24 hour petrol, good restaurants, craft shops and tourist information.
- There is a wealth of local walking and history. Access to the 'Black Cuillin' can be made by boat from Elgol or by the well trodden path via Camasunary.
- Wildlife is abundant, with the chance to spot golden eagles, sea eagles, buzzards, otters, whales, basking sharks, and seals. Bring your binoculars!
The Old Crofthouse offers cosy and comfortable accommodation perfect for a romantic retreat or a base for exploring the wonderful Isle of Skye. For me, Skye has long been an inspiration, and after 30 years of exploring I still haven't discovered it all!
- One double bedroom - linen and towels provided.
- Shower room.
- Well-equipped modern kitchen.
- Open fire - all fuel provided plus electric heating.
- TV, DVD, radio and CD player.
- Small library with maps and local information including a selection of walks and fishing information.
- Large enclosed garden with seating and gas b-b-q.
- We are happy to accept 1 well behaved dog, by arrangement (small additional charge).