Banffshire / Moray
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £260 - £350 pw.
Short stays (min 2 nights) £50 per night low season.
Maximum occupancy strictly 2 guests.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01651 851162
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map60 Seatown is a delightful one bedroomed original fisherman's cottage in the picturesque village of Cullen situated very close to the Beach, harbour and golf course. There are shops, pubs, Chinese takeaway, Indian restaurant & takeaway, and a good local chip-shop and ice cream shop within walking distance. There are many lovely walks in the area, the beautiful Cullen viaduct is part of the Moray Firth coastal trail. Dolphin watching, several other golf courses nearby, whisky trail and castles are all within a short drive. Parking close to cottage.
25 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar
- Near to the Beach/ harbour and golf course.
- Living room with kitchen area.
- TV/ Freeview/ DVD/ CD/ Stereo.
- Cooker/ Microwave/ Fridge freezer/ washing machine.
- One double bedroom (double bed) Luxury cotton bed linen.
- Shower-room with extra large shower / instant hot water.
- Outside garden area with garden table and chairs.
- All linen, heating (electric storage heaters with convector for supplementary heat when required) and 1 large basket of logs provided for the wood burning stove.
- 3 bath towels & 1 hand towel per person per week.
- Short lets (minimum 2 nights) are available at off peak periods and may be available at other times please enquire.
- The cottage is let on a strictly non-smoking basis.
- Parking close to cottage.