THE FINLOG CHALET
No.9 Kirkton Way,
Sorry no pets.
All year price £55 per night minimum 3 nights.
£385 per week.
Discounts are given for bookings out of season.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01520 733477
The Finlog Chalet is comfortable, cosy and will give you a great base for exploring Wester Ross. It is very spacious and sleeps up to 4 people and the chalet is fully centrally heated.
- It has two bedrooms, one double and one with twin beds.
- The living room is large and fully equipped.
- The chalet has a shower and bath.
- There is a TV, DVD, CD player with a large selection of videos and DVDs - just in case of bad weather!
- The kitchen is equipped with everything you should require, with an electric cooker and washing machine.
- This chalet enjoys magnificent, panoramic views over the loch and Lochcarron truly is a paradise for all those who love the outdoors. It offers so much for walkers and climbers as well as those who love kayaking, sailing and fishing.
- There is an abundance of wildlife and birdlife locally with seals are often being seen on the island and otters have been seen playing close to the shore. Bird watchers frequently come here to sight golden eagles and other rare birds of prey.
- You are only a five minute walk away from the Lochcarron Hotel and the Lochcarron Garage shop, which also hires kayaks and bikes. A bit further down the village there is a Spar Shop, The Bistro & Gift Shop, The Waterside Café, Bank of Scotland and a little bit further down towards Strome you will find The Lochcarron Weavers.