Sleeps: 4 (queen & double beds) (+ double sofabed, + 2 single inflatable mattresses).
Small pets welcome.
Low season: £475 pw.
Mid season: £640 pw.
High season: £790 pw.
Christmas / NY: £865 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07813 673 793
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapIn the heart of one of the Cotswolds' premier conservation areas, Rose Cottage is a charming 18th-century cottage filled with period features such as exposed beams and a traditional wood-burning fireplace.
28 May, 4 Jun, 18 Jun, 25 Jun
- The house is equipped to a high standard.
- Curl up in front of the television or with a DVD, pick a good book from the shelves, rummage through the chest of games or pop in a CD.
- Hand-made quilts will keep you snug, and there is plenty of wood available for the fireplace.
- The kitchen is stocked with everything from basics to small luxuries.
- One floor up, you have two bedrooms (queen & double beds) with comfortable mattresses, thick duvets and postcard vistas of the village.
- You also have a modern bathroom with power shower and tub (note, all linen provided).
- The garden offers a table and chairs for outdoor dining.
- Telephone and wireless broadband are also available.
Welcome to Rose Cottage.
- The cottage is nestled alongside a narrow lane, surrounded by other period properties. It's a 2-minute stroll to the Horse and Groom, which serves delicious meals and has a terrace for sunny weather. Or choose to walk to the Fox Inn in Lower Oddington, another highly-rated pub.
- For more general shopping, Stow-on-the-Wold is 5 minutes' drive away.
- Bourton-on-the-Water, known as the Venice of the Cotswolds, and Moreton-in-Marsh are both 10 minutes away, the popular towns of Burford and Broadway are less than 20 minutes away, and it takes around 30 minutes to reach Blenheim Palace or the elegant town of Cheltenham.
- The Cotswolds is Britain's largest Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and Rose Cottage makes a great base camp for walkers and cyclists, with maps and guides provided. You can follow footpaths starting right out of the front door, or short drives give easy access to the many other walks in the Area.