Sorry no pets.
Low season £485 - £595 pw.
Mid season £595 - £850 pw.
High season £875 - £1225 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01442 851031
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWatergate Bay is a stunning spot on the north Cornish coast. With 2 miles of sandy beach, it's the perfect spot for a family or action sports holiday (one of the UK's best surf beaches). Situated between Newquay and Padstow, Watergate Bay is a great spot for exploring Cornwall (if you can get away from the beach!). It's also very easy to get to - easily accessible from the A30 and just 10 minutes from Newquay airport. In the bay itself, you've got the choice of a pub, a couple of restaurants (including a beach hut styled bar/restaurant and also Jamie Oliver's (Fifteen restaurant) and the hotel/bar/restaurant. You can hire wetsuits/surfboards and tuition is readily available for surfing, kite-boarding, mountain boarding and more.
29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
Stable Cottage, just 3 minutes walk from the beach and set in its own large and secluded private gardens.
Originally a stables built around 200 years ago, Stable Cottage was converted and extended in the 1960's and then totally refurbished (by ourselves) in 2006. It's very much our own second home and a much loved beach house.
Stable Cottage accommodation:
- 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 bed bunk-bedded room (sleeps 6 maximum).
- Lounge/dining room.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Bath & shower room with toilet.
- Duvets & pillows are provided - please note: please bring your own bed-linen and towels.
- Separate toilet with basin.
To book simply call Sally Ray on 01442 851031 or e-mail using email link button.
- Broadband Internet included.
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview/DVD player.
- i-Pod docking station/speakers.
- Fridge with small ice-box.
- Electric oven/hob.
- Iron & hairdryer.
- Full central heating and wood-burning stove.
- Large drive with plenty of parking.
- Large garden with decking areas and plenty of garden furniture.
**Sorry no pets and no smoking**