Sleeps: 2 - 9.
Pets welcome (only on prior agreement).
Low season £300 pw.
Mid season £340 pw.
High season £385 pw.
For further details please contact:
Dr Gillian Anderson and Mr Sam Anderson
Home tel: 02825646377
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSeaside Cottage
18 Oct, 25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
Ballywalter, formerly a fishing village is now a peaceful thriving village. The cottage is tastefully decorated in a cosy Seaside Theme and is situated at the edge of Ballywalter village next to the Dunleath estate only a few metres away from a large sandy beach.
- Charming1000sq ft recently refurbished (cottage theme) detached bungalow with 25ft lounge/dining area with open fire, pine country kitchen, family bedroom, luxury wetroom shower room. Private parking. Simply limited to 3 star as we have no bath.
- This detached one bedroom charming cottage and Log cabin provide excellent family accommodation (sleeping 2-9), with a high degree of privacy (secluded front garden/private rear courtyard ideal for BBQs kids, dog) and a wealth of excellent outdoor pursuits, yet with the convenience of the town centre of Ballywalter but a brief stroll away (250m).
- Addtional sleeping for 4 people in Log cabin situated in sheltered rear private courtyard (photo shown on right). Use of Log cabin is at £75 per week in addition to advertised rates. Cabin is furnished with pine bunk beds and double sofa bed. It is ideal for kids or provides an extra room for two sharing couples. Please note the log cabin is not Tourist Board approved.
- The character and charm afforded by this property with its pine stripped floors, beamed ceilings, reclaimed pine doors with stained glass inlays, pine clad ceilings and granite fireplace featuring an open fire make this property a delight to visit and enjoy all year round.
- Open Fire and oil central heating.
- TV, Video, DVD, PS1, CD player.
- Washing machine, microwave.
- Patio furniture, BBQ, Chimenea.
- Towels, bedding.
- Private garden, Enclosed rear courtyard ideal for BBQS.
- Books, boardgames, videos/dvds, tennis rackets, fishing rods etc.
- Village centre 250m with mini supermarket, cafe, restuarant, post office, pub..
- The cottage is located 50m from a large sandy beach, which is popular for windsurfing, kite surfing, amongst the more obvious recreational summertime pursuits. The beach is ideal for family recreational activities and a selection of delightful coastal walks are on its doorstep.
- Municipal tennis courts and a kids play park are also situated adjacent to the property (approx 100m).
- The Ards Peninsula is an area of outstanding beauty, rich in marine and ornithological life as well as several outstanding National Trust properties and many outstanding award winning restaurants in the small towns and villages of the area.
- Mount Stewart House/Gardens NT, Ballywalter House, Castle Ward NT, Rowallane Gardens, Exploris Aquarium in Portaferry, Strangford Lough, Greyabbey, Award Winning Ulster Folk Transport Museum, Pickie Family Fun Park Bangor.
- Belfast city centre and all its attractions are only 20 miles away.