Sorry no pets.
Price range: £260 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mobile: 07746 040 810
Fax: 020 8368 4169
Delightful one bedroom cottage in secluded location. Situated in the Old Town of Stratford upon Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace, the cottage is minutes walk from theatres, restaurants, gardens and boating on the river Avon and C16th century houses and pubs.
- The cottage is cosy. Walk in from the patio to the open plan lounge and kitchen. There are wood floors, the original fire place, sofa, easy chair and dining table.
- A spiral staircase leads to the bedroom and bathroom on the first floor. The bedroom has wood floors, double bed, quaint inbuilt wardrobes, a writing table and chair and ample storage space.
- The bathroom off the landing has a bath and shower.
- Outside there is a small patio with seating where you can sit and listen to the birds.
- Wireless internet access
- Central heating.
- Electric oven and grill, gas hob, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, coffee percolator, washing machine, dryer.
- TV with DVD player, radio/CD player, radio in bedroom, Hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Tourist information and books.
Visitors who have a car can use our visitor's parking permit which will allow you to park on the adjoining streets free of charge.
- Bed linen and towels.
- Prices quoted are for a week, normally Saturday to Saturday but start dates can be flexible depending on availability.
- Short breaks are subject to availability. Please email for further information and rates.
Minutes from the cottage you can feed the swans, hire a boat, have a meal at the C14th Garrick Inn, visit the Shakespeare houses and theatres and buy local food at the market. It is a short drive to the pretty villages of the Cotswolds, National Trust houses and gardens and Warwick with its ancient castle. You could even visit the Roman Baths in Bath on a day trip.