88 KINGSDOWN HOLIDAY PARK
Sleeps: 4 +.
Highchair and cot in chalet.
No pets on site.
No smoking in chalet.
Tourist Board: 5 star holiday park.
Prices £150 - £475 per week (cheque, postal order or bank transfer).
For further details please contact:
Kate and Dave Lane
Tel: 01304 367455
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNow open all year round!
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May
A quiet, car free site (with car park), situated on the cliffs, in a 35 acre wooded park with sea views. It is a few minutes walk to the beach and the pretty village of Kingsdown, which has three pubs (serving food) and a few shops. The nearby town of Deal has a promenade, pier, and many shops and restaurants.
- The area is perfect for walking, fishing, golf, sightseeing, (e.g. three local castles, two large zoos).
- Near-by are the seaside resorts of Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate, and the historic towns of Sandwich and Canterbury. The ferries at Dover and the Channel Tunnel at Folkestone, are close at hand for access to France.
A Reception for information and hire of equipment; a Restaurant/ Lounge Bar for food, drinks, and free Wi-Fi; a Clubhouse (open during high seasons); and a Laundry Room.
An indoor heated swimming pool (separate paddling pool) with lifeguard, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, crazy golf, boules, and children's play area; games room with pool table, football table and machine games. Please note - pool open in school holidays only during winter season Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb.
Equipment in Chalet:
- Available from 2pm on day of arrival until 10am on day of departure (unless otherwise arranged).
- Excellent sunny position (front in morning, rear in evening).
- Views over tennis court, play area and on towards the sea.
- Short distance to facilities and car park.
- Duvets and pillows are provided. Duvet covers, sheets and pillow cases can be hired from us at £5 per person.
- Highchair, cot, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, clothes airer, washing line.
- Tennis/badminton racquets, boules set etc.
- Books, games, DVDs/Videos.
- Electricity is by £1 + £2 coin meter (in kitchen).
- Veranda and 2 patios: table and 6 chairs.
- Sitting room: 2 sofas, coffee table, TV, Freesat, VCR, DVD, CD player, Radio.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (fully equipped) seating for 5, door to patio.
- Bathroom: WC, bath, shower, electric towel rail.
- Storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, wardrobe, storage cupboards, bedside tables.
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds, bedside table.
- WC, basin.
1) Click on 52 week vacancy button to check availability and prices.
2) Email or telephone to book.