Isle of Mull
Tourist Board: 4 stars.
Low season £400 - £600 pw.
High season £700 - £890 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01899 220473
Reload this mapCorrieyairack and Fasnacloich are cottages which have been built specifically for the holiday letting market, to the highest standards. They are situated in the picturesque village of Dervaig on the Isle of Mull, which is on the West coast of Scotland. Dervaig is 8 miles from Tobermory, where the popular children's programme Balamory is filmed and 25 miles from the ferry port of Craignure where the ferries come over from Oban, on the mainland.
- The amazing white sands of Calgary Beach are a short drive away and the River Bellart is only 100 yards away, where it opens out towards the Atlantic Ocean.
- Dervaig has traditional cottages in the narrow thoroughfare, which is a short walk from both houses.
- There is a thriving village shop and post office in the Main Street, and an excellent hotel - The Bellachroy, which serves good food and drink.
- The area is an ideal base for various outdoor pursuits, as there are forestry tracks for walking and biking going in all directions from the village of Dervaig, and wildlife both on land and in the sea to be spotted.
- Fasnacloich and Corrieyairack are directly next door to each other and are a virtually identical mirror image.
- They have been internally fitted to a luxury standard.
- The three bedrooms up the pine staircase are a twin (window to the rear) and two doubles (windows to the front) and there is also a spacious bathroom (with shower over bath) upstairs.
- A foldaway bed is available for a child to increase occupancy to 9.
- A cot and bedding is available for use.
- Downstairs, there is a twin bedroom, shower-room, lounge with comfortable seating and log burning stove.
- There are double doors through to the dining room with seating for eight and highchair, which is open-plan to the oak kitchen which has electric cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and more than enough utensils and crockery to cater for eight.
- In the lounge there is a TV with Freesat and DVD player, CD/radio. There are also a selection of CDs, DVDs, books and games so you are never short of things to do on a rainy day.
- The secure gardens are mainly to grass with a swing and slide. There is also a picnic bench for eating al fresco as you listen to the stream behind the house and watch the setting sun.
- Pets accepted in Fasnacloich.
- Free WiFi available in Corrieyairack.
The price for a week at either of the cottages includes electricity, oil fired central heating, bedlinen, towels, tea, coffee, and logs for the fire.