29, 33 & 56 Wellington Court,
Sleeps: 2 (+ sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £200 - £245.
High season £280 - £500.
Please click '52 week Vacancies Chart + Prices' and 'Owners Noticeboard' for further details.
For further details please contact:
Mr R F Fisher
Tel: 01305 816976
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWellington Court is a former army barracks which was tastefully restored and converted into luxury flats. The complex is situated in a quiet position close to the Nothe Gardens on a peninsula dividing Weymouth and Portland harbours.
31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb, 7 Mar
All the flats contain:
- We have three flats at Wellington Court: one on the ground floor, one on the first floor which overlooks the harbour and one on the second floor which has a panoramic view of the bay, the town and the surrounding hills.
- The fully carpeted flats are centrally heated by night storage heaters which use off peak electricity as does the immersion heater for the hot water.
- Allocated free parking on site.
- Free Wi-Fi available in Flats 29 and 33.
- Bedroom with double bed.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Lounge with 4 foot sofa bed.
- Separate kitchen.
- The town centre and safe sandy beach are reached by a short walk around the picturesque harbour or in the Summer by a brief ferry ride.
- Many attractions are within walking distance and there is little need for a car, although each of the flats have their own parking space which is an unusual benefit in central Weymouth.
- There are at least a dozen eating establishments within a five minute walk.