Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £310 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Ian & Dena Macdonald
Tel: 01478 650305
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis is a beautifully renovated late 18th century highland cottage, tastefully decorated and equipped for self-catering.
- There is one double bedroom, shower-room/toilet, kitchen and lounge with a super log-burner, library, Sky TV, DVD and video.
- Background heating is from electric storage radiators and the kitchen has a cooker, washer/dryer, fridge and microwave.
- All heating, fuel, linen and towels are included in the price.
- The Cottage is a delightfully cosy nest for a romantic stay.
- Sorry no smoking or pets allowed!
- Braes is an ideal centre for visiting the whole of the island as it is just 5 miles from the capital Portree with its supermarkets, pubs and restaurants as well as a Tourist Information Office and a Wet Weather Centre with Theatre, Cinema and Exhibitions.
- From The Cottage you can enjoy both hill and coastal walks to appreciate the wealth of wildlife in the area. Seals, dolphins, otters, buzzards, kestrels, herons, golden and white-tailed sea eagles are regularly seen from the croft.
- Skye offers excellent trout and salmon angling as well as sea fishing in plenty.
- There are 2 golf courses within a 10 mile radius and for serious climbers, the Cuillin mountains are a short drive away.