16 Cheviot Park,
Berwick upon Tweed,
and the Scottish Borders
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Cot available on request.
Well behaved pets welcome.
Low: 3 nights £150, 7 nights £250.
Mid: 3 nights £195, 7 nights £350.
High: 7 nights £450.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Cottage is located approx 3 miles inland from the historic town of Berwick upon Tweed on the Duns road. It is just over the border in Scotland in the very quiet village of Foulden and is in a perfect position to hit the Scottish Borders and Northumberland with all they have to offer.
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
- The cottage has uninterrupted views to the Cheviot hills, a vista that changes daily and can be appreciated from the large decked area off the lounge. It has everything you would expect from a purpose built holiday cottage;
- Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow and duvet covers. Four seasons duck feather and down Kingsize quilts and pillows with fabulous throws. The towels are all very thick and fluffy Egyptian cotton also.
- The kitchen is fully loaded with oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, steamer, toaster, ...and all the rest of the gadgets you would expect!
- Likewise with the lounge, a comfy large leather suite with recliner, a large lcd television, dvd player, cd, radio, mp3 system, for any entertainment needs. If children are coming then just ask and we can supply a PS2 with a myriad of games, or if younger, a cot and high chair are available, just ask.
- Being new, it meets all the exacting building regs and is insulated to the highest levels, so even a mid winter visit would be very comfy and cosy.
- The cottage is surrounded by grassed areas and there is ample parking.