Sorry no pets.
Prices £210 - £340 pw.
For further details please contact:
Margaret and Bob Gilmour
Carnethy, Firth, Orkney, KW17 2ES
Tel: 01856 761543
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAccommodation
5 Sep, 12 Sep, 19 Sep, 26 Sep, 3 Oct
- Bayview has two bedrooms: one double and a smaller with full size bunk beds.
- The bathroom has all the usual amenities plus double shower.
- The kitchen is fully fitted, ie fridge, washing machine, elect hob. Oven and microwave.
- The living room is off the kitchen with dining area and sitting area with patio doors leading to a sheltered garden.
- There is a small parking area in front of the storage shed.
- Towels and linen are provided.
- All heating and lighting included in price.
- TV with DVD.
- WiFi available.
- Bayview is in the centre of a small village but is set back from the main road with a small sheltered private garden.
- All in easy walking distance to a small supermarket, pub, garage and post office.
- Surrounded by mainly farming land it also has the Bay of Firth as a coastline. This gives plenty of good walking.
- Rich in archaeological sites there is always plenty to see.