Sorry no children under 12.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £275 - £395 pw.
High season £450 - £550 pw.
Winter short breaks from £199.
The prices above are for Swallow Cottage.
Wren's Nest, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Mrs Enid Lonsdale
Tel: 01947 897472
Situated on the North York Moors overlooking the beautiful Esk Valley village of Lealholm, taking in Fryup dale, Glaisdale and the rolling moors beyond stretching out to Fylingdales. A magnificent panoramic view all of which you see from Swallow Cottage.
- Lealholm, a pretty village with stepping stones across the river Esk, boasts a village shop with tea rooms, a Post Office, restaurant and pub, also a garden centre.
- North Yorkshire Moors National Park Centre, with its many facilities, is two miles along the road.
- The heritage town of Whitby is 10 miles away; also the coastal villages of Robin Hoods Bay, Runswick Bay and Staithes have much charm and character: well worth a visit.
COTTAGE FOR 2 PEOPLE
(Next to Swallow Cottage)
Ensuite Bedroom with double bed etc.
Swallow Cottage - Sleeps up to 4
- A superb conversion of a stone, semi-detached barn in an elevated position with panoramic views. Newly converted to a high standard retaining much of its original charm and character, this 'upside-down' cottage is decorated and furnished to a high standard.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double (ground floor) with ensuite (shower, basin and WC), 1 double (first floor) with ensuite (shower, basin and WC).
- Fitted kitchen and dining area (ground floor).
- Cosy, relaxing lounge with electric, log burning stove style flame effect fire (first floor).
- Excellent facilities: Oil central heating throughout with additional electric log fire in lounge, electric cooker, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, colour TV, DVD, radio/stereo/CD player etc.
- All fuel, power and bed linen are included in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Small patio area with chairs.
- Sorry no pets, no smoking and no children under 10 years of age.