8 COASTGUARD COTTAGES
One well behaved dog.
Low season £350 - £500 pw.
High season £500 - £740 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map8 Coastguard Cottages is a quiet, pretty 200 year old seaside cottage.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May
- With 2 bedrooms, the 1st a 5ft double and the 2nd a single, twin or 5ft double as it is furnished with a truckle bed. Bed linen is provided and the beds made up for your arrival. A towel pack is available at £20 each which includes luxury bathrobe, bath sheet, hand towel and face cloth.
- The property has a spacious south facing courtyard to the front and a private secure garden to the rear - with Barbecue provided.
- The bright recently decorated property is in excellent condition throughout.
- The comfortable sitting room has an open fire, flat screen TV, DVD player, Wifi, books DVD's and games.
- The downstairs is open plan so the sitting room leads through to the dining area and modern fitted kitchen, equipped with hob, cooker, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. There are a set of double doors that lead out to the back garden.
- The bathroom has a bath and shower.
- The cottage is centrally heated with a combination boiler so hot water is always available.
- The cottage is located on the private Angmering on Sea estate and is only 100 yards from the local shops and the beach.
- There is a garden porch and garden shed for storing windsurfing equipment or bikes.
- There is parking available on South Strand where the cottage is located but you need to display a valid parking permit. Please indicate how many permits you require for you stay on the booking form. There is a maximum of 2 permits available per stay.
- Nearest Airport - London Gatwick 35 miles. London Heathrow - 70 miles.
- Easy access to A27 for Sussex and A24 for London.
- Nearest train station Angmering with a direct service to central London and Gatwick.
- Nearest pubs - Clockhouse, Tudor and Seaview which serves lovely local home cooked food!
- Restaurants - The Bella Vista, Italian cuisine with its seaviews is a 3 minute walk away. The Reema for Indian food and the Penang for Chinese food.
- There is also a local grocery store, newsagents and off licence for all daily needs. A delicatesants specialising in local Sussex produce. And an excellent café for English breakfast or lunch, a fish and chip shop and kebab and Pizza takeaway. The village also has Physiotherapists, dry cleaners and Barbers shop.
- East Preston village is located between Littlehampton and Rustington to the West and Worthing and Brighton to the East. With the historic city of Chichester and Arundel a short drive away.
- Littlehampton Harbour is lovely to watch the fishing boats and swans while enjoying locally caught fish and chips.
- Goodwood House and racecourse is 10 miles away.
- As well as water pursuits you can access the South Downs way for excellent mountain biking, beautiful walks and horse riding. Golf and tennis are nearby and a Virgin active health club.
- Dogs welcome on the beach all year round.