1 small dog by arrangement with owner (£10 pw).
Prices: £215 - £295 pw (includes £25 of electricity).
For further details please contact:
Mrs Maureen Mullin
Tel: 01236 751085
Reload this mapSemi-detached cottage built around 1900 tucked away in conservation area, quietly situated in this delightful historic cathedral town. The cottage has a private patio by the front door and secluded deck area with small furnished summer house overlooking the famous River Allan. The compact interior has been totally refurbished and refitted to provide everything for a relaxing holiday.
- Open-plan living/ dining/ kitchen with under floor heating, flat screen TV/radio.
- Fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave, electric fire etc.
- Double bedroom, flat screen wall mounted tv/dvd player. Radio/c.d.player.
- Electric blanket, hairdrier.
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes supplied.
- Bathroom - fully fitted with white suite, shower over bath, initial supply of toiletries.
- Riverside deck area with "Tea House" - a very pretty, comfortably furnished shelter with beautiful open river views to enjoy afternoon tea or a drink in the evening.
- Metered parking is available in adjacent square (Free after 5pm and at weekends) or Free parking over bridge a few steps away.
- Easy reach of railway station, local inns, shops, cathedral, museum and peaceful riverside walks.
- Fishing available (permit from the post office).
- Nearby Trossachs offer good hillwalking.
- Stirling Castle, Perth and Auchterarder all within a short drive.