6 Clock Row,
Sleeps: up to 4 + 2.
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £290 - £400 pw.
High season £485 - £680 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr & Mrs Scarff
Tel: 01449 737888
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFeatures and Facilities at a glance:
12 Nov, 19 Nov, 26 Nov, 3 Dec
This attractive period cottage, is just a mile from the sandy, clean and unspoilt beach. It is pleasantlty set back from the main coastal road through Thornham, which links all of North Norfolk's coastal villages. To the rear of the cottage is an enclosed, south-facing courtyard patio with a lawn garden area at the front.
- Pubs within walking distance.
- Electricity included.
- Open fire with logs supplied.
- Garden furniture/Barbecue.
- Pets by arrangement.
- 21" colour TV with DVD.
- Kitchen refurbished 2007.
- Washing machine.
- Flexible letting periods.
- Free WiFi.
- Parking for three cars.
The accommodation, heated by Night Storage Heaters, sleeps up to six and comprises:
- The village shop is within walking distance and open every day.
- There are two attractive country pubs which serve bar meals; the well patronised 16th century Smugglers Ale house, the Lifeboat Inn, is renowned for its cuisine and also provides a popular restaurant.
- Thornham has a small harbour, miles of secluded sandy beaches and is in an area renowned for its natural beauty.
- The adjacent village of Titchwell provides excellent bird-watching facilities over salt marshes and Brancaster Staithe has a sailing club with regular ferry trips to Scolt Head at the harbour.
- The lively seaside town of Hunstanton is just 5 miles distant, with plenty of attractions for the whole family.
- Both Hunstanton and Brancaster have golf courses adjoining the beach.
- Entrance Lobby with stairs to first floor.
- Sitting Room with open fireplace and Colour TV/DVD.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (fully refurbished Jan 2007) with cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, iron, ironing board and high chair.
- On the first floor there are two bedrooms; one with double bed and cot, and the other with a double bed and a pair of bunk beds.
- Bathroom fully tiled with bath and electric shower unit, washbasin and WC.
- The cottage is fully carpeted and comfortably furnished.
- Duvets and covers, blankets, pillows and all bed linen are supplied. You will need to bring your own towels.
- New summerhouse installed in garden.