4 THE ANCHORAGE
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Star.
Low season £295 pw.
High season £530 pw.
Short breaks from £170.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01489 784751
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis is a modern Ground Floor Apartment situated in a quiet elevated position on the edge of the character filled village of Solva which neighbours St.Davids - the smallest city in the UK with its impressive medieval cathedral.
26 Jul, 16 Aug
- Solva and the surrounding area has many excellent pubs and restaurants which are within a five minute walk and there are many outside activities nearby such as fishing, surfing, sailing, coastal walks and bird watching.
- The pretty harbour is only a few hundred yards away while also being close to the lengthy beach at Newgale which is famous for surfers and other watersports enthusiasts.
- This is the perfect location for a relaxing holiday or break within easy reach (approx 10 miles) of Fishguard from where a trip to Southern Ireland is a must.
- There are two bedrooms - one with a double bed, and the other with two single beds.
- The kitchen is spacious and fully fitted with electric oven, hob and cooker hood, integral fridge with freezer compartment, automatic washing machine and microwave oven etc.
- The bathroom has a panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, electric towel radiator and light/shaver point.
- The lounge/dining room is spacious and well fitted with modern furnishings. There is a colour TV/DVD and radio cassette player.
- The apartment has full central heating and is supplied with duvets and bed linen.
- The whole apartment is carpeted throughout.
- Free WiFi.
- There are beautifully maintained gardens, and a local shop is a few yards away.