No.4 STATION ROAD
Pets welcome (2 max).
Price range £185 - £290 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01997 414249
Reload this mapThe cottage was built around 1900 for railway workers and their families and it is situated in the village of Garve in Ross-shire, which is an ideal base for touring both the east and west coast. Ross-shire has many attractions including hill walking, fishing, golfing and stalking.
There are also many other interesting local attractions to visit including the Victorian Spa Village of Strathpeffer, the market town of Dingwall, whiskey distilleries, museums as well as Inverness, Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle, which is around an hour's drive away.
- 1 Double and 1 Twin attic bedrooms.
- Oil Central Heating.
- Living Room with Log Fire.
- Fully equipped Kitchen/Dining room.
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath.
- TV, stereo and DVD player.
- Linen, towels, electricity and logs for the fire included.
- Garden with garden furniture.
- Washing machine, iron/ironing board, highchair also available.