Sleeps: 7 +cot and high chair.
A well behaved dog welcome.
Low (Nov-Mar) £400 pw.
Mid (Apr-Oct) £450 pw.
High (Jul-Aug) £550 pw.
Christmas and New Year £650.
Short breaks from £250 (2 nights), £300 (3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Liz & John Sheehan
Tel: 01969 640615
Mobile: 07952 402952
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGoose Bank is a gracious Edwardian house looking out on to the village green in the centre of West Scrafton, a small hamlet in Coverdale. In this friendly farming community sheep and hens are an everyday sight! It is in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales and the Yorkshire National Park but only 5 miles from Middleham, which is famous for its castle and racehorses and 4 pubs. Local community pub 1 mile away. Supermarkets at Leyburn are 6 miles away.
Goose Bank is a spacious detached house with a small garden in the front and a large cobbled area and garden at the back with a view of Roova Crag. Parking for 3 cars.
- There are scenic walks right from the doorstep in this picturesque and unspoilt village. There are waterfalls to find and Roova Crag to climb.
- Local attractions include Jervaulx Abbey, The Forbidden Corner. Market towns, castles and Abbeys. Scenes from All creatures Great and Small were filmed in the village and the surrounding area.
- Further afield The Lake District, Harrogate, The Yorkshire Moors and Whitby, Newcastle and shopping are all easily accessible.
- sleeps 7(+cot)
- 2 double bedrooms,1 twin bedroom,1 single bedroom with ensuite shower and toilet
- playroom with toys and games
- house bathroom with shower over bath
- downstairs toilet
- sitting room with woodburning stove, TV, DVD and CD player
- dining room with books and maps
- kitchen with oven and hob, microwave, larder fridge
- plus extra fridge/ freezer and washing machine
- bed linen included in price
- electricity and oil central heating included in price