3 THE MYRTLES
Sorry no pets.
Price from £450 pw.
1 Farm Cottage, sleeps 4
2 Farm Cottage, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
The Myrtles is a serviced three bedroom mid terrace Victorian cottage comfortably sleeping five. The cottage has modern furnishings, gas central heating throughout and a private garden with patio. Situated in the heart of Great Bookham just a 5 minute walk to the High Street and shops where you can find a thriving village with plenty of local pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. Bookham Station is a 15 minute walk with direct rail links to London Victoria and waterloo in 40 minutes.
The accommodation comprises:
- Small hall leading to living room, leather sofas, TV/DVD, Flame effect gas fire.
- Kitchen breakfast room.
- Ground floor bathroom - Bath with shower over, WC, Vanity basin.
- Stairs to landing.
- Master bedroom (front) - 4ft double bed, TV, fitted wardrobes.
- Twin bedroom (rear).
- Single bedroom (rear).
- Sky package and 24hr wifi.
- Cot/highchair/stairgate available.
- Private off road parking.
- Weekly cleaning service included, linen, towels and complementary toiletries provided.
- The Myrtles is the ideal holiday home; a perfect location to enjoy walks at the many local National Trust Properties such as Polesden Lacey, Clandon Park, Claremont Landscape Gardens and Hatchlands Park. Hampton Court is 15mins by car and both Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park are nearby.
- Golf courses: Effingham, The Drift, Dorking, Leatherhead, Wisley.
- Racing at Ascot, Sandown, Epsom and Kempton.
- Shopping at London, Guildford, Kingston or Wimbledon.
- Denbies local wine estate offering tours, tastings, restaurant and farm shop.
- Theatres: London, Dorking, Leatherhead, Wimbledon, Guildford and Brighton.
- For children: Horton Park Children's Farm, Bocketts Farm, Leatherhead leisure centre with crazy tots, gym fun and swimming. The Spectrum swim/Bowl/skate at Guildford, Horse riding/cycling on the South Downs.