3 BERRIEDALE COTTAGES
Cot and high chair provided on request.
One well behaved pet welcome by prior arrangement.
£260 Jan, Feb, March, Nov & Dec.
£330 April, May & Oct.
£360 Sept, Christmas & New Year.
£400 June, July, Aug.
2 Berriedale Cottages
We have another cottage, sleeping 4 which is available if there is a larger group and you are prepared to split accommodation.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856831464 / 207
Last minute vacancies during weeks:3 BERRIEDALE COTTAGES,
24 Jan, 31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb
SOUTH RONALDSAY, ORKNEY KW17 2TQ
This self-catering cottage is situated on our dairy farm. There are panoramic views overlooking Scapa Flow.
- Spacious living and dining area with TV, DVD, CD and radio.
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, dish washer, microwave, fridge, freezer, electric cooker, gas hob and microwave.
- Separate laundry cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bathroom with shower over the bath.
- 2 double bedrooms with ample storage space and one single bedroom.
- Linen and towels provided (not beach towels).
- Parking area and enclosed garden.
- Air source heating and electricity included.
- One well behaved pet welcome by prior arrangement.
- Cot and high chair provided on request.
- No smoking.
- Sleeps 5.
- The cottage is signposted and situated two miles from the Pentland Ferries terminal on the A961 towards Kirkwall. The property is near to a regular bus route.
- St Margaret's Hope is nearby where there is a golf course, bowling green, tennis court, two play parks and a fitness suite.
- There are local shops, restaurants, craft galleries, historical sites and many beautiful beaches nearby.
- Distance travelling over the Churchill Barriers to the main town Kirkwall and the airport is 15 miles, journey time 20 minutes.
- Orkney has a rich archaeological heritage, an abundance of wild life, bird watching, fishing and walking tracks for you to explore.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit on booking and the balance payable on arrival.
- Arrival time Saturday 3.30pm and departure Saturday 10.00am.