31 JOHN STREET
Sleeps: 1 - 2.
Sorry no pets.
Prices from £250.
Xmas & NYear prices on application.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07980 340186
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocated on the East Coast of The Kingdom of Fife. The East Neuk is the perfect setting for a traditional Scottish holiday. This former fisherman's cottage is an ideal base to from which to discover the local area. Along the coast there are many picturesque fishing villages, interesting walks, a wide range of bird life and golf courses.
- Cellardyke and the adjoining village of Anstruther with their red pantile roof houses are full of character.
- From Anstruther harbour angling trips and excursions to the bird sanctuary of the May Island can be booked.
- The Scottish Fisheries Museum is located in Anstruther and gives a fascinating glimpse of the former herring fishing industry.
- St Andrews the famous golfing and university town lies 11 miles from Cellardyke.
The tariff includes:
- The cottage itself, with its sea views has fully fitted kitchen/living room with TV, freeview, playstation and DVD.
- The bedroom has a double bed, there is a modern bathroom and the flat has full central heating.
- Please note the flat has exterior stairs as shown and one interior step.
Available from 12noon on arrival day.
- Bed linen and towels
Departure no later than 10am.