Sleeps: 7 (max 5 adults).
Travel cot and highchair included.
Sorry no pets allowed on holiday park.
No smoking in Chalet please.
Park has 5 Star rating from Tourist Board.
Prices: £280 - £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Sue Brader of Macallan Brader Associates Ltd.
Tel: 07786 190556
SEASIDE CHALET TO RENT AT KINGSDOWN ON THE KENT COAST
Rent a unique, timber-framed Scandinavian style chalet, with unrivalled sea views. Our chalet is located directly above the beach, with spectacular sea and beach views and only the sound of waves lapping below. The beach is a short walk from the chalet.
Photo: Grass play area in front of chalet (beyond 2 trees)
- Our Chalet facilities include sleeping for up to seven, as one double, one bunk (suitable for under 12's only), one twin and one single bed, two bathrooms, new self-catering kitchen and dining/lounge area, TVs and DVD player, travel cot and high chair.
- Outside deck to the front and beautiful outside extended decked area to the rear with patio furniture and BBQ (Top photo shows lunch on the deck).
- The park is traffic free to preserve the tranquil environment. Our chalet is 40 metres from the car park and there are trolleys (with tyres!) to preserve the well-tended gardens, to move your luggage to and from the chalet.
Front of chaletLocation
The village of Kingsdown has three pubs, a butcher and a newsagent. It has a lovely beach and links golf course, and is 15 minutes from Dover and day trips to France. It is also 10 minutes from Deal and Walmer with their castles, harbour, nostalgic pier and ever-increasing antique shops and boutiques. Other areas of charm within easy reach are Sandwich, Broadstairs and Canterbury.
The park facilities include: an indoor heated pool (with children's splash area), tennis court, volley ball pitch, crazy golf, boules area, table tennis, pool table and games room, children's swings and climbing frames, restaurant, bar (with free WiFi connection), shop and launderette.
- The Chalet is available for rent from the beginning of March to the end of October and for two weeks over the Christmas and New Year period.
- Please note that no pets are allowed on the site and smoking is not permitted inside this chalet.
- Bedroom with bunk bed to sleep two with access to rear.
- Bedroom with double bed to sleep two, wardrobe and access to rear.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, electric towel rail and WC.
- Open plan Kitchen/ Dining room/ Sitting room; with electric cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, new table and chairs for 6 (plus extra folding chairs), 2 new sofas, TV, DVD player, a selection of games, DVD's and a box of toys. Double doors leading to the front veranda.
- Twin beds in galleried bedroom (to rear of chalet), low level drawers for storage and stairs to ground floor.
- Single bed in same galleried bedroom (to front of chalet).
- Additional toilet and hand basin.
If you have a larger party and wish to rent more than one chalet, we would be pleased to assist you in securing other chalets for you through our network of owners.
- Bed linen can be ordered and paid for when booking at £5 per bed, or you can bring your own.
- Travel Cot and high chair included.
- Electric heaters are available and electricity is paid for by a pound coin meter in the kitchen, so please ensure you have a small supply of £1 coins with you.
- If you are staying for two weeks our cleaner can be arranged to come mid stay at an additional charge.