THE FLAT, WEST GREAVES
West Greaves Road,
Sorry no pets.
Price range £195 - £290 pw.
Short breaks are available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Louise Scott
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAccommodation and Facilities
25 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 1 Apr
- Situated on the east mainland of Orkney approximately 6 miles from Kirkwall our newly refurbished flat consists of a spacious Lounge with modern electric wall fire, fully fitted kitchen with gas cooker, washing machine and microwave, bedroom with double bed and fitted wardrobe/cupboards and bathroom with an electric shower over the bath.
- The flat has electric storage heaters.
- Bed Linen, Towels and electricity are included in the price and every care is taken to maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
- Free WiFi.
- There is a picnic bench in the garden and it is on a farm and we have eggs from our own hens and ducks most of the time. We have a small summer house with a superb view of Scapa Flow which you can feel free to use.
- There is access to a drying green and the use of a tumble dryer on a wet day.
- It is in a quiet rural area.
- Entry from 4pm, Departure 10am.
- Short breaks are welcome.
- The village of St Mary's is within walking distance and has a shop/post office; it is in easy reach of the Churchill Barriers and the world famous Italian Chapel and lots of lovely beaches.
- There are boat trips of Scapa Flow available from the pier by arrangement during the summer months.
- There is an excellent bus service from the village and you are within easy access of most of the tourist attractions in Orkney.