2 THE BARN
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Low Season from £285 pw.
High Season from £425 pw.
Short Breaks from £70 per night, min 3 nights.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01483 440929
Fax: 01483 569925
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map2 The Barn is a semi detached stone barn conversion; it is situated on the pretty Village Green in the picturesque hamlet of Walditch - 1 mile from the popular market town of Bridport and 2 miles from the harbour at West Bay. There are wonderful walks directly from the doorstep.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 12 Apr
The Barn has been renovated to a high standard, it has light rooms with good views of the Green and surrounding countryside.
- It is ideally situated for discovering the delights of Dorset with its Jurassic Coastline, its uncrowded beaches, miles of unspolit heritage coastline, pretty harbours and villages.
- There are countless places to visit - the sub-tropical gardens and swannery at Abbotsbury, Lyme Regis with its famous Cobb, Weymouth with its beaches and sealife centre, Fossil hunting on the beaches at Charmouth, climbing Golden Cap, museums in Dorchester and Maiden Castle, Chesil Beach, historical homes and gardens.
- Whatever time of year or weather you will find plenty to do and see.
- Hallway with WC/Cloakroom.
- Well equipped kitchen with wooden worktops - cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer and washer/drier.
- The lounge/dining room is very comfortably furnished with a wood burning stove, colour TV, freeview and DVD player, DAB music system with iPod dock, wireless broadband.
- Two attractive bedrooms with good views - one double and one twin (travel cot available).
- Bathroom - bath with shower over.
Included in Rent
- Good sized walled terrace screened by stone walls and shrubs with garden furniture and BBQ - open lawn to front and side of the property.
- Parking in garage for 1 car.
- Bed linen and towels.
- Electricity and heating.
- Logs in winter months.
- Wireless broadband.