No.2 PUDDLE COTTAGE
£210 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Mary Dodridge
Tel: 01323 461440
Reload this mapNo. 2 Puddle Cottage is situated in one of the most picturesque areas of South East Cornwall.
- Ideally located for the Eden Project (4 miles).
- Lanhydrock House (National Trust, 4 miles), the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the secrecy of the smugglers' harbours of Charleston and Polperro are close by.
- There is a good traditional local pub 1/4 mile away in Lanlivery.
- Steeped in history, tucked away in a secluded Cornish valley.
- Built of traditional Cornish granite with the original beamed ceiling.
- It is fully equipped for a most comfortable and relaxing retreat.
- The front garden is a mass of primroses in spring and the winding lanes around the cottage filled with wild flowers.
- The cottage has a private parking space opposite.
- The front door opens directly into the sitting room. There is a TV/DVD/CD player. For that extra cosy feeling there is a wood stove effect heater for instant added warmth and comfort.
- The kitchen leads out to a paved patio with garden furniture and a chimenea for those long summer evenings or relaxing breakfasts.
- From the sitting room ascend the winding stairs to the spacious bathroom and sunny double bedroom.
- Ground floor - Sitting room with dining area. TV/DVD/CD player. Electric flame effect fire.
- Separate small kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave and kettle leading to paved patio with garden table, chairs and chimenea.
- First floor - winding stairs to double bedroom with King-size bed, with views to front garden and woods.
- Separate bathroom with bath, WC and washbasin.
- Bedding is provided but we ask if you could please bring your own towels and tea towels.
- Electric heaters are provided in the sitting room and bedroom.