2 GREYSTONES COURT
Price range: £295 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map2 Greystones Court is located in the small pretty conservation village of Alvescot, approximately 5 miles from Burford in the Cotswolds and 15 miles from the City of Oxford. The cottage was originally part of the stables to Greystones House and it is believed would have stored the carts and carriages. 2 Greystones Court now makes a cosy holiday cottage for up to four people and is delightfully furnished benefiting from a wealth of features including exposed beams, stone walls and flagstone flooring.
1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
- Downstairs is an open plan sitting, kitchen and dining area:
- The well-equipped beech kitchen includes fridge, freezer, double oven, microwave and washing machine. Dining table with four chairs. Comfy three seater sofa, feature armchair and Freeview TV.
- Upstairs are two double bedrooms both with double beds.
- Bathroom with over bath shower.
- Private detached garden with table and chairs.
- All towels and linen included.
- Wireless broadband free of charge.
- Outside: Parking for 1 car, possibly two on request.
- Well behaved pets allowed.
- Price is all inclusive.
- Located on private drive near the end of a no through road within the picturesque village of Alvescot.
- Access to many local footpaths from the doorstep and local village pub.
- Easy access to Burford and the Cotswolds including Blenheim Palace.
- Half an hour drive to City of Oxford and 45 minutes to Cheltenham.
- Within easy reach of White Horse Hill and the Ridgway.