Sleeps: 6 - 8.
Maximum 2 dogs welcome (no cats).
Low season from £500 pw.
Mid season from £660 pw.
Peak season from £720 pw.
Weekly changeovers: Mondays (from 8th April 2013).
Lets: Monday 1500hrs to Monday 1000hrs.
See Owner's Notice Board for pro-rata rates.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01244 408777
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map2 Cove is a traditional family house and commands a stunning and very peaceful position 100 yards from the sea with views across the loch to Isle of Ewe and the mountains of Wester Ross. The beautiful Cove harbour and beach is 250 yards down a single track road and Firemore Beach a further mile. Poolewe is 8 miles away and Inverness a 1.5 hour drive.
7 Dec, 14 Dec
In 2010 the house was extended and modernised in a sympathetic manner and traditional methods and materials have been used throughout.
- 5 berooms - 3 doubles, one with an ensuite bathroom and 2 singles.
- Two of the doubles have antique seventh heaven double beds and have views of the sea.
- Two batrhoom/shower rooms with WC's.
- Sun Room with great views of the loch and mountains beyond.
- Two sitting rooms with traditional open fires and wood panelling, TV, CD player and broadband.
- Oil fired central heating throughout.
- There is a large hall, downstairs WC, sunroom and large kitchen with oil fired Rayburn, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and dining room table. Broadband internet connection via satellite link.
- In the converted stone byre is a sink and washing machine, WC, bike and games store, and sheila maid.
- There is a separate outside WC with great views of the loch and hills beyond.
- There is a kennel with a good outside run.
- Well behaved dogs welcome but not upstairs.
The Inverasdale Estate, of which 2 Cove is part, has over 35 trout lochs which produce some very good trout of up to 3lbs. There is also a sea trout loch. Day tickets can be purchased from the Poolewe Post Office or direct through Mark at Smith Nicholas.
- 1.5 acres of mature gardens with pond and swings.
If you want to ask any questions please speak to Mark Williams on 01244 408777.
Only in case of force majeure can refunds be made.