2 BERRIEDALE COTTAGES
Cot and high chair provided on request.
One well behaved pet welcome by prior arrangement.
£260 Jan, Feb, March, Nov & Dec.
£330 April, May & Oct.
£360 Sept, Christmas & New Year.
£400 June, July, Aug.
3 Berriedale Cottages
Should you have a larger group and are prepared to split accommodation we have another cottage, sleeping 5 and with spacious living and dining room.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856831464 / 207
Last minute vacancies during weeks:2 BERRIEDALE COTTAGES,
29 Nov, 6 Dec, 20 Dec, 27 Dec, 3 Jan
SOUTH RONALDSAY, ORKNEY KW17 2TQ
This self-catering cottage is situated on our dairy farm. There are panoramic views overlooking Scapa Flow.
- Living room with TV, DVD, CD and radio.
- Dining kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, fridge, freezer, electric cooker and microwave.
- Bathroom with shower over the bath.
- 2 double bedrooms with ample storage space and one single bedroom.
- Linen and towels are provided (not beach towels).
- Parking area and enclosed garden.
- Air source heating and electricity included.
- One well behaved pet welcome by prior arrangement.
- Cot and high chair provided on request.
- No smoking.
- Sleeps 4.
- The cottage is signposted and situated two miles from the Pentland Ferries terminal on the A961 towards Kirkwall. The property is near to a regular bus route.
- St Margaret's Hope is nearby where there is a golf course, bowling green, tennis court, two play parks and a fitness suite.
- There are local shops, restaurants, craft galleries, historical sites and many beautiful beaches nearby.
- Distance travelling over the Churchill Barriers to the main town Kirkwall and the airport is 15 miles, journey time 20 minutes.
- Orkney has a rich archaeological heritage, an abundance of wild life, bird watching, fishing and walking tracks for you to explore.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit on booking and the balance payable on arrival.
- Arrival time Saturday 3.30pm and departure Saturday 10.00am.