2 BERRIEDALE COTTAGES
One well behaved pet welcome by prior arrangement.
£260 Jan, Feb, March, Nov & Dec.
£330 April, May & Oct.
£360 Sept, Christmas & New Year.
£400 June, July, Aug.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856831464 / 207
Last minute vacancies during weeks:2 BERRIEDALE COTTAGES,
6 Jun, 27 Jun
SOUTH RONALDSAY, ORKNEY KW17 2TQ
This self-catering cottage is situated on our dairy farm. There are panoramic views overlooking Scapa Flow.
- Living room with TV, DVD, CD and radio.
- Dining kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, fridge, freezer, electric cooker and microwave.
- Bathroom with shower over the bath.
- 2 double bedrooms with ample storage space and one single bedroom.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Parking area and enclosed garden.
- Air source heating and electricity included.
- One well behaved pet welcome by prior arrangement.
- No smoking.
- Sleeps 3.
- The cottage is signposted and situated two miles from the Pentland Ferries terminal on the A961 towards Kirkwall. The property is near to a regular bus route.
- St Margaret's Hope is nearby where there is a golf course, bowling green, tennis court, two play parks and a fitness suite.
- There are local shops, restaurants, craft galleries, historical sites and many beautiful beaches nearby.
- Distance travelling over the Churchill Barriers to the main town Kirkwall and the airport is 15 miles, journey time 20 minutes.
- Orkney has a rich archaeological heritage, an abundance of wild life, bird watching, fishing and walking tracks for you to explore.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit on booking and the balance payable on arrival.
- Arrival time to be pre-arranged, and departure 10am.