THE COACH HOUSE
Sleeps: 3 +cot.
One well behaved dog welcome.
Low season £345 pw.
High season £380 - £430 pw.
Winter weekends and short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01452 770346 (day / evenings / weekends)
Fax: 01452 357980
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Coach House is in a quiet private lane close to the centre of the old village of Eastcombe, in the heart of the Cotswolds. This charming detached former coach house has been recently refurbished, and is now a very comfortable and well equipped cottage with a pretty garden to the rear.
5 Dec, 12 Dec, 2 Jan
The cottage has:
- One double bedroom and one single bedroom, with a bathroom and toilet adjoining.
- A modern, fully equipped fitted kitchen and dining area.
- A comfortable living room with a television.
- An enclosed, well kept mature garden and patio with furniture.
- Electric storage heating.
- Price includes electricity, gas, bed linen and towels.
- Off road parking.
- The village shop with freshly baked bread, Post Office, and cash machine.
- The Lamb Inn, a village pub with good food and free WiFi.
- 40 minutes from the M4 (Junction 15), 20 minutes from the M5 (Junctions 11A or 13), 4.5 miles from Stroud mainline station (direct service from London Paddington).
- A network of public footpaths provides walkers with easy access to the Toadsmoor valley and surrounding countryside.
- Minchinhampton and Rodborough Commons are less than 3 miles away.
- Slad and the Woolpack Inn, of Laurie Lee fame, are less than 3 miles' walk with stunning views from Swifts Hill on the way. Other villages nearby are Bisley, Oakridge and France Lynch, all with pubs and good food.
- Within easy reach of Cirencester, Cheltenham, Gatcombe, Tetbury and Bath.
The cottage is available all the year round.