2 HILLVIEW COTTAGE
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Price range £290 - £490 pw.
FREE WIFI AVAILABLE:
Please refer to Important Information re: Wi-Fi & Telephone Landline on Owner's Noticeboard.
DISCOUNT OF 15% ON SELECTED WEEKS FOR PARTIES OF 2 OR LESS.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01404 881475
Mobile: 07801 951670
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA picturesque Grade II Listed self catering Cottage, well placed for exploring Devon, Dorset and Somerset. This pretty semi-detached cottage set in the heart of a delightful village with its bubbling stream, is surrounded by beautiful countryside which forms part of the Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The cottage sits near to the Village Hall, once the Old School, the charming 15th Century Church of St. Peter and a number of attractive old thatched properties so typical of East Devon.
8 Aug, 22 Aug, 5 Sep
The cottage sleeps 4 and is suitable for small families. It is also ideal for 2 people and there is a discount of 15% on selected weeks for parties of 2 or less. Please see 'Vacancy Chart' for further details.' Close by to the rural market town of Axminster, known worldwide for its carpets and now the base for Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage Canteen and Store. Also, within 8 miles of the superb Lyme Bay Jurassic coastline famous for its fossils and now designated as a World Heritage Site, this location offers a wealth of attractions and National Trust properties to visit. Also close by is the delightful town of Honiton, renowned for its lace and antique shops.
Owner maintained, this well presented cottage with its low beamed ceilings upstairs and lovely cottage garden comprises:
- Ideal for golf, walking, fishing and riding.
- The perfect place for a relaxed and enjoyable holiday.
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double, 1 twin.
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower and separate toilet.
- FREE WI-FI AVAILABLE FOR ACCESSING EMAILS AND SURFING - Please refer to Important Information re: Wi Fi & Telephone Landline on Owner's Noticeboard.
- Electric cooking, microwave, fridge, automatic washing machine.
- Freeview Digital TV with VCR. DVD / CD player, and video player.
- Night storage heating.
- Coal effect electric fire in lounge.
- Duvets provided: Bed linen and fuel included in rent. Towels NOT provided.
- Enclosed garden with furniture.
- Parking adjacent to cottage, and private parking 50 yards.
- Children welcome.
- Sorry no pets.
- Non-smokers only.
- Open all year except Christmas and New Year.
- Available for Short Breaks out of season.
Nearest shop 200 yards.
Pub with food 50 yards.
Restaurant and supermarket 5 miles.