131 KINGSDOWN PARK
No pets allowed on site.
Tourist Board approve park.
Low season £220 - £350 pw.
High season £350 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Kate & Richard Poulter
Tel: 01252 620497
Reload this mapKingsdown Park Holiday Village is situated in the quiet unspoilt Kent village of Kingsdown, located between Dover and Deal. Situated on the cliffs the Park enjoys panoramic views across the English Channel. Within easy reach is the historic city of Canterbury, Howletts and Port Lymme Zoos, the port of Dover with its magnificent Norman castle, local golf courses and riding, local beach and pier fishing, varied seaside towns and lovely scenery and walks, the area really does provide something for everyone.
The 36 acre Tourist Board approved park is in a quiet, secluded village location. Kingsdown Park benefits from a heated indoor swimming pool with children's splash area, tennis court, facilities for volley ball, indoor games area, bar, restaurant (with takeaway menu), children's play area and laundry room.
Chalet 131 is privately owned and is located at the top of the Park and benefits from a sea view and the following features:
- Scandinavian style, furnished to a comfortable standard, and with parking 20 metres away.
- Ground floor: two bedrooms (one double, one bunk beds), bathroom/wc (with shower), kitchenette with cooker, microwave and fridge, sitting/dining room with comfortable seating, TV and DVD player, and double doors leading to a verandah (garden chairs and table).
- First floor: reached by an open plan staircase from the sitting room, offers spacious, galleried bedroom accommodation with two single beds.
- Bed linen provided free of charge, as too is a welcome pack on arrival.
- Note: Towels and tea towels are not provided.
- Coin operated electricity supply.
- Electric heating for use as necessary.