11 SHORE STREET
Isle of Islay,
Sleeps: 8 (including 2 in sofa bed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £600 pw.
High season £875 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map11 Shore Street is a traditional white washed terraced house in a peaceful location on the shoreside in the pretty conservation village of Port Charlotte on the beautiful island of Islay.
9 Aug, 23 Aug
- Diagonally opposite safe, clean, sandy beach.
- Lovely, unobstructed views to Port Charlotte lighthouse and across Loch Indaal.
- Close to all village amenities (include two hotels, two restaurant/cafes, shop/post-office, pier, playpark).
- Easy access to Bowmore, golf, fishing, shooting, bird-watching, wonderful beaches, ferry terminals, airport.
- Completely renovated to high standard including ceramic tiled or wooden floors, under-floor heating, granite work-tops, fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms, heated towel rails, wireless internet access.
- Three bedrooms, living room, dining kitchen, bathroom, shower room.
- Price includes towels (not beach towels), bed linen and electricity.
- Front and back entrance vestibules with hanging space, shoe racks.
- Kitchen/dining/sitting area - fully equipped including range cooker (ceramic hob), dishwasher, side by side fridge freezer (ice and cold water dispensers), microwave, dining table with seating for 10, two leather armchairs, windows to front (overlooking Loch Indaal) and rear.
- Living room - two two-seater sofas (one converts into double bed), armchair, electric stove heater, wall mounted 42 inch LCD TV (Freeview), DVD player, window to front.
- Bathroom - bath, wall mounted shower.
- Bedroom One - king size bed, two windows to front overlooking Loch Indaal.
- Bedroom Two - twin beds, wall mounted 30 inch LCD TV (Freeview), DVD player, window to front overlooking Loch Indaal.
- Bedroom Three - twin beds, window to rear.
- Shower room - walk in double shower.
- Outhouse with washing machine, tumble dryer, storage for bikes etc.
- Street parking outside house.
- Sun terrace with view of Loch Indaal.