1 FAR END COTTAGES
Cumbria & Lake District
Sleeps: 5 +cot.
ETC: 3 Stars.
Price range: £255 - £490 pw.
For further details please contact:
Michael and Andrea Batho,
High Hollin Bank, Coniston, Cumbria LA21 8AG
Tel: 015394 41680
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis charming Grade 2 Listed cottage is in a lovely peaceful location at the foot of the fell close to the village and the lake. It is ideally situated for fell walkers. A public footpath by the side of the cottage is one of the starting points for some of the more demanding high level walks in the area. For the less energetic there are numerous low level walks from the door and an abundance of visitor attractions within easy travelling distance.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 31 May
Far End is no more than a few minutes walk from the village where there are a good selection of shops and a number of pubs, all of which serve excellent bar meals.
Coniston, with its backdrop of the Old Man of Coniston and its proximity to the lake is an ideal base for a holiday in the Lake District.
- The cottage has the benefit of full gas central heating.
- There are 2 double and 2 single bedrooms. Linen is provided.
- There is an open fire and a TV and DVD player in the cosy sitting room/diner.
- The fully fitted kitchen incorporates a Bosch electric oven and hob, an integral fridge and a microwave.
- The three-piece bathroom suite is supplemented by a heated towel rail and shaver point. There is a shower over the bath.
- There is a small paved sitting out area outside the front door.
If you decide to book we have every confidence that you will enjoy your stay as we regularly receive accolades from satisfied visitors.